Why Choose Us?
For over 40 years the Kirby name has been synonymous with leading edge photography in Brisbane.
In 1970 David Kirby turned his passion for photography into a career. With assistance from wife Sharyn, David built a business with a reputation for excellent photography and outstanding service. David could only have dreamed that 40 years on Studio Kirby would have grown to what it is today – a highly respected, family operated business.
Now Michael and Matt Kirby (sons of David and Sharyn) play a leading role operating Studio Kirby.
If you have an online store, issue press releases or even just have a Facebook business “page”, then here are 6 reasons to publish images and photos as part of your business marketing tactics.
- Articles with images get 94% more total views
- Including a Photo and a video in a press release increases views by over 45%
- 60% of consumers are more likely to consider or contact a business when an image shows up in local search results
- In an ecommerce site, 67% of consumers say the quality of a product image is “very important” in selecting and purchasing a product
- In an online store, customers think that the quality of a products image is more important than product-specific information (63%), a long description (54%) and ratings and reviews (53%)
- Engagement rate on Facebook for photos averages 0.37% where text only is 0.27% (this translates to a 37% higher level of engagement for photos over text)
We Have A Great Team
We are not just a family run business the team has also grown beyond the immediate family, with a number of photography and video specialists also proudly plying their trade for the company.